Unreadable e-mail
brian
2024-01-17 15:18:07 UTC
I get HTML e-mail which I can read in Firefox as a viewer, however I
occasionally get stuff which looks like like HTML but is unreadable

**Unknown character in Quoted Printable encoding: data may not be usable

Header says

If i forward it to my gmail address I can read it.

Different viewer needed ?

Brian
Brian Howie
Paul Overell
2024-01-17 15:57:16 UTC
Post by brian
I get HTML e-mail which I can read in Firefox as a viewer, however I
occasionally  get stuff which looks like like HTML  but is unreadable
**Unknown character in Quoted Printable encoding: data may not be usable
Header says
Would have to see the original to be sure, but a possible explanation is
that the massage isn't actually using quoted-printable. Or possibly the
quoted-printable text is malformed.
Post by brian
If i forward it to  my gmail address I can read it.
Different viewer needed ?
Brian
Regards
--