Using TP help in Win10Pro?
Anon Line
2023-10-19 10:44:07 UTC
Long-term user of TP5.02U here.

Is there a way to get TP Help running on Win10Pro?

The reason I ask is that I want to update my mail rejection rules and need
to read about the regex syntax required.

At the moment I'm getting "Failed to launch help" and then a redirection to
a Microsoft page saying "Error opening Help in Windows-based programs".

I'm pretty sure (although not certain) that I was using TP help OK even
after I installed Win10Pro.

Thanks in advance.

Anon Line
2023-10-19 10:45:34 UTC
Post by Anon Line
Long-term user of TP5.02U here.
Is there a way to get TP Help running on Win10Pro?
The reason I ask is that I want to update my mail rejection rules and
need to read about the regex syntax required.
At the moment I'm getting "Failed to launch help" and then a
redirection to a Microsoft page saying "Error opening Help in
Windows-based programs".
I'm pretty sure (although not certain) that I was using TP help OK
even after I installed Win10Pro.
Thanks in advance.
Apologies for the double-posting.